No Fee Unless We Win! 15 Years of Providing Trusted Legal Counsel for Injured Motorcyclists. Schedule a Free Consultation.
Talk to our qualified lawyers for a free evaluation of your motorcycle accident claim in Arizona.
GET STARTED TODAY
We offer free same day consultations and will drive to you at no extra cost.
Motorcyclists are at the highest risk of injury in traffic accidents, more than any other type of motorist. According to 2017 traffic accident statistics presented by the Arizona Department of Transportation, 78.2% of motorcycle accidents resulted in injury and 5.3% resulted in death. Of all other traffic accidents, 28.6% resulted in injury and 0.6% resulted in death. These are significant discrepancies that prove just how vulnerable riders can be.
Motorcyclists need strong advocates for their rights if they’re injured or lose their lives in traffic accidents. Maria Jones Law Firm is dedicated to representing riders’ rights across Arizona. From our offices in Tucson and Phoenix, we carry out our mission to help the injured through compassionate guidance and powerful legal advocacy. Our Phoenix motorcycle accident attorneys have fought for our clients’ interests inside and outside of the courtroom, pursuing maximum compensation for their personal injuries and losses. We are ready to see how we can help you.
Contact our firm at (602) 603-4032 for a free evaluation of your motorcycle accident claim by an experienced Phoenix motorcycle accident attorney.
Attorney Of Counsel
Attorney Of Counsel - Immigration Department
Attorney Of Counsel
Peter C. Rosales
Attorney Of Counsel
Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
The above statistics paint a clear picture of the effect that motorcycle accidents can have, but what causes these collisions? The following are factors that can contribute to motorcycle crashes:
- Distracted driving
- Texting while driving
- Drunk driving
- Failure to yield
- Unsafe lane changes
- Other traffic violations
- Adverse weather conditions
- Defective motorcycle or auto parts
- Dangerous or poorly maintained roads
One of the common claims in motorcycle accidents caused by other motorists is that they simply did not see the rider. This can stem from carelessness, distracted driving, or driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs. When you work with a Phoenix motorcycle accident lawyer at our firm, we will work to carefully investigate the incident to uncover and prove its cause. We work with accident reconstruction specialists and other experts to build compelling cases on behalf of our clients.
For experienced legal representation, call (602) 603-4032 or contact us online. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help.
This law firm is the best
Compensation for Motorcycle Accidents in Arizona
Collisions with motor vehicles or crashes due to roadway defects or other reasons can be terrifying, especially for those who sustain serious injuries. If a motorcyclist in Arizona is injured in an accident caused by a negligent or distracted driver, a roadway defect (e.g. a pothole, rubble, unsafe construction work, etc.), or a vehicle defect, s/he should receive reasonable compensation for the damages.
Injured motorcyclists can recover the following damages from at-fault parties:
- Economic: Commonly known as special damages, ‘economic damages’ include things that can be calculated relatively easily by a Phoenix personal injury attorney after a motorcycle accident. It may include lost wages, medical bills, property damage expenses, out-of-pocket expenses, etc.
- Non economic: Commonly known as general damages, ‘non economic damages’ aren’t as easy to calculate. Often, there is no direct evidence available to estimate damages due to physical pain, emotional trauma, loss of quality of life, etc.
There are numerous factors that affect the value of a motorcycle accident claim in Arizona or elsewhere in the United States. Some of the most common factors are:
- Whether the accident resulted in serious injuries
- Whether the victim was able to return to work after the accident
- Whether the injuries resulted in any short term or long term disabilities
- The intensity of pain and suffering that a victim had to bear with
- The cost of property damage
Insurance companies often try to blame motorcyclists for injuries. Their main goal is to push their theory of ‘shared fault.’
Why You Should Have a Phoenix Motorcycle Accident Attorney On Your Side?
After a serious motorcycle accident, the liable party’s insurance company will try its level best to convince you to agree to a lowball settlement. Too often, insurance company reps try to escape liability and pressure victims to accept settlement offers that are significantly lower than their cases are worth.
Therefore, it is advisable to contact a caring and experienced Phoenix motorcycle accident claim attorney immediately after a serious motorcycle collision. At Maria Jones Law Firm, we evaluate such cases for free. So, immediately after an initial consultation with our lawyers, you will know about the worth of your case.
Our personal injury attorneys have significant experience in calculating the accurate cost estimate of damages due to a motorcycle collision. Once we have an estimate available, we negotiate on your behalf with this figure in mind. What if the insurance company refuses to provide a reasonable settlement? Well, our attorneys will take your claim to court in Arizona. No, we will not be charging you any fees for pursuing your case in the court unless we win and get you the settlement you deserve.
Here are some more reasons why you should consider having a Phoenix motorcycle accident attorney on your side:
- Experienced personal injury attorneys have the skills and knowledge required to handle complex injury cases.
- Qualified attorneys thoroughly investigate causes of motorcycle accidents in Arizona; they can identify the potential liable parties after collecting all necessary evidence, witness testimonies, etc.
- With an experienced personal injury lawyer on your side, you will have no difficulty in understanding the claim filing process; you will know what to expect, when an attorney negotiates the settlement on your behalf or argues your case in the court.
- When you need to focus on your health & recovery, an experienced attorney will take the burden off your shoulders.
Call (602) 603-4032 or contact us online to speak with a trusted motorcycle accident attorney serving Arizona. Our team of personal injury attorneys is committed to defend the rights of motorcyclists in Arizona.