Maria Jones Law Firm Proudly Supports Our Community & Our Clients
At Maria Jones Law Firm, we believe that community involvement grants us the power to bring positive change to the wonderfully diverse people who live and work in Arizona. From sponsoring a local soccer team and giving out free meals on Thanksgiving to providing support to the National Down Syndrome Congress, our attorneys and support staff believe in giving back and helping those in need. Whether we are volunteering our time or offering financial support to charitable organizations, we strive to improve conditions for the members of our community and our clients.
At Maria Jones Law Firm, we recognize that immigrants, non-immigrants, U.S. citizens, and Permanent Residents alike play valuable roles in our community. As a full-service law firm, we hope to provide legal, moral and financial support to all members of our community, and we accomplish this not only through charitable contributions and events but by providing the highest quality legal representation across our practice areas of immigration law, criminal defense, and personal injury law.
To find out more about our community involvement, our services, and how we can help you, contact our friendly professionals at Maria Jones Law Firm. Our staff speaks English, Spanish and Russian to assist you in your native language, and we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to take your call. Contact us at (602) 603-4032 or online today!
GET STARTED TODAY
We offer free same day consultations and will drive to you at no extra cost.
How We Serve Our Community
- We regularly offer open houses to offer free consultations to members of our community who need of legal help.
- We were proud to participate in the 57th annual Univision Black and White dance with the Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
- We offer Thanksgiving Day meals and giveaways for those in need.
- We donate Christmas gifts and Christmas dinner to organization with children with disabilities
- We gave out a Disneyland Trip to a lucky family with all expenses paid
During the holiday season, Maria Jones Law Firm hosts a Christmas dinner for immigrant families with disabled children. They also announce the winner for an all-expenses-paid trip to Disneyland.