Phoenix Fiancé Visa Lawyer (K-1 K-2 Visa)

Maria Jones Law Firm can help you to petition for your fiancée to live and work in America. Schedule a Free Consultation.

We provide a full consular support. Consult with our Phoenix Visa Attorneys. Payment Plans Available. 24/7 Client Support.


We offer free same day consultations and will drive to you at no extra cost.

What is a Fiancée Visa?

Many American citizens who are engaged to foreign nationals are naturally desirous of having their fiancée join them in the U.S. in the months prior to the wedding. A K-1 visa is the perfect choice for engaged couples who wish to be together as they plan their future. A K-1 visa also gives the foreign fiancée a chance to acclimate to life in America. If things do not work out as planned, the fiancée has the option to return home during 90-day-period.

The Phoenix fiancée visa attorneys at Maria Jones Law Firm have a well-earned reputation, not just in Arizona, but around the world for their professional assistance and streamlined processing of K-1 fiancée visas. We are also highly experienced with K-2 visas for the children of fiancées immigrating to the U.S. as we understand the importance of keeping families together. We have successfully helped men and women in all 50 states sponsor foreign-born fiancées and their children to join them for the purpose of marriage from different parts of the globe: Russia, Ukraine, Philippines, China, Peru, Canada, Europe, Guatemala, Mexico, to just to name a few.

To find out how you and your fiancée can start this exciting process, call (602) 603-4032 or contact us online for a free consultation.

Marriage Within 90 Days to Obtain Permanent Residence

Although a K-1 visa is a temporary non-immigrant visa, it does allow a foreign citizen fiancée to enter the U.S. for 90 days for the purpose of marriage. If you marry within 90 days of your intended spouse’s entry date into the country, then your spouse may adjust his or her status after the marriage to become a Green Card holder/Permanent Resident.

Law Firm for all you immigration needs and also personal injury

Still going through the process but the are explaining step by step on what we are expecting. When I call and leave a message they call me right back in a timely manner. I would recommend Maria Jones Law Firm for all you immigration needs and also personal injury. -Sandra Paredes

Applying for Employment Authorization

After your fiancée enters the country legally, he or she may apply to work in the United States. Our Phoenix fiancée visa lawyers can gladly assist your fiancée with his/her Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization.

If you do not go through with the wedding before the 90-day time limit, then the K-1 holder must return to his or her country of origin, immediately after the 90-day period. The K-1 visa cannot be extended.

Here are U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) application and eligibility requirements for the K-1 visa:

  • The Petitioner must be a United States Citizen.
  • The Petitioner must be a United States Citizen.
  • The engaged couple must intend to marry within 90 days of the alien fiancée’s entry into the country.
  • Both man and woman must be legally free to marry (any previous marriage was terminated by divorce, annulment or death).
  • You (the Petitioner) must have met your fiancée, in person, within two years of filing your petition (a waiver can be obtained if social customs or religious practices preclude a first meeting).

Non-Immigrant Child Visa (K-2)

If your fiancée has a child, then the child may enter the U.S. under a K-2 visa, if:

  • The child is under 21;
  • The child is unmarried; and
  • The child’s name is listed on the Form I-129F Petition.

Experienced K-1 & K-2 Visa Assistance

Call us at (602) 603-4032 to apply for a K-1 or K-2 fiancée visa today.