No Fee Unless We Win! Helping Boating Accident Victims & Families Seek Justice. Schedule A Free Consultation.
GET STARTED TODAY
We offer free same day consultations and will drive to you at no extra cost.
Arizona may be known for its deserts, but it also has wonderful bodies of water that residents and tourists alike visit for recreational boating, fishing, jet-skiing, and more. Lake Powell, Lake Havasu, Tempe Town Lake, Saguaro Lake Marina, Roper Lake, Patagonia Lake, Lake Pleasant, and Lake Mead are some of the top boating destinations in the state.
Unfortunately, some irresponsible boaters put everyone on the water at risk. Inexperienced or drunk boat operators can cause serious accidents and injuries. If you were harmed in a boating accident, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your medical care, lost wages, emotional trauma, and more. A Phoenix boat accident lawyer at Maria Jones Law Firm can talk to you about your options and rights in this important matter.
We’ve served all of Arizona and are passionate about helping others through our personal injury practice. Contact us at (602) 603-4032 for a free consultation and review of your boating accident. We have offices in Tucson and Phoenix and represent clients across the entire state.
What Is Your Boat Accident Claim Worth?
The recovery of fair compensation is essential if you are to rebuild your life after a serious boat accident. While every case is different, there are some specific factors that will influence the potential value of your claim. When our Phoenix boating accident attorneys take on a case, we will carefully investigate the cause of the accident and will work with your doctors and medical experts as well as economists and other professionals to determine your claim’s worth. We will then pursue this amount by negotiating with the insurance company of the at-fault party, or by taking your case to court if necessary.
After a boat accident in Arizona, you may be entitled to compensation for:
- Medical expenses, including future medical care, therapy, and more
- Lost earnings, including loss of future wages and benefits
- Emotional trauma, such as pain and suffering or loss of enjoyment of life
- Property damage, if any of your personal property was damaged or destroyed
To find out more about your right to compensation and the ways that our attorneys can support and guide you through this difficult time, call (602) 603-4032. We are here 24/7 to help.
How Soon After A Boat Accident Should You Contact A Phoenix Personal Injury Attorney?
Boating accidents often result in serious injuries that require immediate care. Although there are numerous reasons that lead to boat accidents, most crashes happen due to negligence. Speeding, drunk, or irresponsible boaters often put others on the water in grave danger.
If you were injured in a boat crash anywhere in Arizona, you should immediately consult an experienced personal injury attorney with experience in handling boat accident claims. Our Phoenix boat accident attorneys are available to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at (602) 603-4032.
Important evidence that can be used to establish the liability of other parties involved in a boat accident may go missing within a few days. An experienced personal injury lawyer will make sure to conduct an immediate investigation into the cause of the boat accident. This is exactly what our personal injury attorneys at Maria Jones Law Firm do.
Right after you contact Maria Jones Law Firm for legal assistance with a boat accident in Arizona, our team works to
- Determine all potential liable parties for the boat accident
- Manage all correspondence with the insurance company and the defendant
- Talk to your doctors, medical experts, economists & other specialists to estimate your damages
- Help you avoid common mistakes people make in such cases
Remember, there are strict deadlines in place for filing personal injury claims or lawsuits. If you fail to act before the deadline passes, you are likely to face disappointment. So, be sure to seek expert legal counsel from an experienced personal injury attorney serving Arizona as quickly as possible.
At Maria Jones Law Firm, our Phoenix boat accident attorneys represent clients from across the state. We understand that the aftermath of serious boat crashes can be highly traumatic. Communicating with the potential liable parties or negotiating with insurance companies can be highly stressful. So, we are dedicated to making the claim filing process as smooth as possible for all of our clients. We do all the legwork while you recover and get ready to move past such unfortunate episodes. Our personal injury lawyers are passionate about helping our clients recover the maximum possible compensation as quickly as possible.
Common Types of Boat Accident Cases We Handle
Our Phoenix boating accident injury attorneys at Maria Jones Law Firm handle a variety of boating accident cases including –
- Alcohol-Related: In the United States, drunk driving is one of the leading causes of boating accidents. Arizona is no exception. To determine whether impairment due to alcohol consumption played a role in the boat crash, our Arizona personal injury attorneys will carefully analyze available toxicology & crash reports.
- Speeding: Our attorneys thoroughly investigate boat accidents caused by reckless boaters. If necessary, we will also bring in boat accident reconstruction experts to establish that speeding led to injuries and other damages.
- Equipment Defects: Our Phoenix boating accident lawyers study blueprints and schematics to determine if a negligently manufactured/designed part led to a boat accident. If necessary, we will also speak with people with deep knowledge of boating parts.
We also handle boat accident claims & lawsuits in Arizona that involve ejection injuries, violations of boating regulations, and injuries caused by propellers.
Even if the at-fault party involved in a boat accident did not directly break a law, you may still have a valid claim.
Speak with an experienced Phoenix boat accident attorney today if you or a loved one has been injured in a boating accident.
We offer free consultations. Maria Jones Law Firm is not paid unless we help you win your claim!