HOT NEWS! U visa applicants with “deferred action” can now get a driver’s license or State ID card at Arizona MVD. The client needs to bring in their work permit card and the I-797 Receipt Notice that the U visa is pending (I-918 or I-918A receipt notice). Here’s a link to the MVD website: